We are proud to announce that we are working with I.T. leaders in the public sector to create a series of engaging and relevant workshops/sessions that deliver expert insights and actionable best practices designed to help today’s I.T. Leaders.
Each session is designed to help departments and agencies in the public sector leverage technology investments to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Designed for I.T. leaders and emerging leaders in the public sector, our team intends to share proven best practices that have helped I.T. leaders in digital business process transformation.
Kiefer will host the first session of the Public Sector I.T. Leadership Meetup Group on August 21 from 11:30-1 in Sacramento. You can download the event flyer to learn more about the event.
Our first session tackles 3 topics that are top of mind for CIOs, CTOs and Directors in the public sector. Each segment will provide practical and actionable advice that will help your organization address the new challenges and opportunities presented by new technologies.
- 11:30 – 11:40: Welcome
- 11:40 – 12:00: Data Analytics & Leveraging Data: The 5 Things All I.T. Leaders NEED to Know
- Lunch is Provided (Sign up by August 19 and we’ll have a box lunch for you at the session)
- 12:00 – 12:20: The Future of Collaboration: The Trends and How to Stay Ahead of Them
- 12:20 – 12:40: Business Transformation Takes Guts: Leveraging Against the Objections of Change
- 12:40-12:55: Questions for the Panel
- 12:55 Wrap-Up / Closing
- 1:00: Conclusion
Download the event flyer here
Learn more about the session and sign up at https://www.meetup.com/The-Public-Sector-I-T-Leadership-Meetup/events/262905470/
Space is limited to 40 participants.