To our customers, friends and business partners,
Over the past few weeks, and more specifically the last several days, it’s become very clear that the world is facing an extraordinary challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and are committed to doing what is necessary to keep our communities healthy.
On behalf of Kiefer Consulting, Inc., I wanted to send a note to let you know how we as an organization are responding to the situation.
Since the onset of this situation, we have been following the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information. As things develop, we are actively monitoring the situation, assessing risks, and are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure safety. We will continue to communicate with you in a timely and transparent way so you can continue to work with us with confidence.
What We’re Doing:
- We are working to ensure our customers continue to receive the quality of service they expect from Kiefer Consulting. Our teams are equipped with the tools required to support clients on-site or remotely, and our adaptable service delivery model allows us to provide uninterrupted services to clients who have or are shifting to allowing employees to work remotely.
- As many organizations shift to more remote work, we are encouraging organizations to leverage remote collaboration tools to minimize disruption and maintain organizational productivity. If your organization is licensed for Office 365, you already have Microsoft Teams. Microsoft has made a commitment to making sure everyone has access to Microsoft Teams during this time. See the end of this message for a simple way to get Microsoft Teams right away.
- Kiefer is making resources available to organizations that are interested in deploying Microsoft Teams to support a remote workforce. We are offering access to experts free of charge in order to help organizations that may be trying to better understand how to use the technology.
- We have advised our employees to follow public health guidelines regarding hygiene and personal travel, and reinforced our policy of encouraging employees to stay home if they have flu-like symptoms.
- Kiefer will continue to produce content and free tools that help customers during this time. We will leverage our team’s expertise to help customers navigate the changes in how you work, communicate, and collaborate. We will publish this information to our website (www.kieferconsulting.com).
We understand this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, our employees, and communities.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do, and we are committed to helping all of you during this critical time.
Please take care of yourselves and one another,
CEO/President, Kiefer Consulting, Inc.
Free Version of Microsoft Teams:
- If you have an email address through work or school, sign in using this link. We’ll get you into Teams in no time.
- If you’re using an email address like Gmail or Outlook, you can sign up for the freemium version of Teams by following this link.