Power Platform: Gov Solutions Hack | Sacramento
Microsoft’s Business Applications Platform is revolutionizing how government agencies and organizations meet their line-of-business application requirements. Come and get an opportunity to work along-side Microsoft business applications solutions experts to learn how you can build data-driven applications that produce deeper business insights.
Attendees of this two-day interactive workshop will gain an in-depth understanding of Microsoft PowerApps, Common Data Service and Dynamics 365. All participants will gain “hands-on” experience by working “keyboard to design” implementing applications along the way — so bring your ideas and your device!
At the conclusion of the session, you’ll leave with a working prototype and an enhanced understanding of how to take the project forward to complete it yourself.
- Common Data Service, Dynamics 365, Flow, Power BI and Power Apps
- Solution Envisioning and Planning
- Implementing Data Models, Apps, User Interfaces
- No-Code Business Workflow Deployment
- Securing Your Critical Data
- Reporting, Analytics, Integration
Who Should Attend:
This two-day educational workshop is tailored for customers using the Microsoft Government Clouds (Local, State, Federal and Contractors). Target roles include:
- Power Users
- Business Analysts
- Software Developers
- Technical Architects
- SharePoint Developers
What to bring:
- Please bring your laptop. You’ll need to connect to our Microsoft Guest network and either have Chrome or Edge installed.