When you partner with Kiefer Consulting, you’re bringing innovation, technical expertise and an award-winning track record to your organization. As a Microsoft Managed Partner, we are committed to cloud and enterprise solutions that streamline communication, foster collaboration and deliver value to the customers and constituents you serve. We rely on proven methodologies, industry best-practices and experience to successfully deliver.
Our team couples the experience of large firms with the agility of a small business to deliver astounding results. We provide key engagement options that will help your organization, regardless of where you are in the delivery cycle. From initial assessment and strategy development, to augmenting your team or even providing full-lifecycle project delivery, we consistently deliver world-class results.
A Team-Based Approach
Unique in our markets served, we bring a team of experts to each engagement. From certified SCRUM Masters and PMPs to AIIM certified Information Architects and MCSEs, we bring a team of experienced analysts, architects, developers and leaders to each engagement. Whereas others might staff for a project, our turnkey services harness the power of employees who have previously worked together on teams to deliver solutions.
We can provide you with the full range of skills to build your new solution. We work with the business to build the strategy, user requirements, and engagement plan, in addition to working with the technical team to architect and build the technical environments.
A Dedicated Engagement Team
We always provide you with an engagement manager and project team to ensure your project runs smoothly. As your first point of contact they are there to look after you and your business and ensure a first class customer experience with Kiefer Consulting.
- Project setup, logistics coordination, validation of project goals, success criteria
- Identification/Coordination with key stakeholders
Envision business solution requirements and stakeholders
Define conceptual solution architecture, requirements, roadmap and delivery plan
- Assessment of existing environment/solutions, etc.
- Requirements Gathering w/ key stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Documenting Requirements
- Solution Design – IA, wireframes, technical architecture
- Fit-Gap – define development components, apply LOE/resources to finalize scope
- Detailed Design Document
- Development of components, features, and functionality
- Unit Testing of developed components
Build tailored solutions that delivers on client expectations
Deliver user training, adoption program and functional business solutions
- Development of role-Based Training materials
- Conduct Role-Based Training
- Facilitate User Acceptance Training
- Identify/resolve solution issues
- Solution approval
- Go Live
- Post-Launch support
Training and Knowledge Transfer
Our development process emphasizes a close relationship and high interaction between the project team and client stakeholders to ensure that knowledge transfer is being successfully delivered in each phase. As illustrated in the execution phase, we encourage client team members to actively participate in testing activities performed in each sprint. This provides team members with hands-on experience using the new capabilities throughout the project.
- Celebrate deployment and ensure long-term success
- Following successful deployment of a project, we facilitate closeout activities that ensure high-levels of user adoption, continuous process improvement and facilitate the right long-term governance.
- Complete documentation and acceptance of project deliverables will be completed in this phase to ensure the client has a sustainable solution for ongoing service delivery.
Ensure Long Term Success
PROVEN METHODOLOGY FOR SUCCESSFUL PROJECT DELIVERY
Whenever an organization decides to improve a process or adopt new technologies, they must prepare for the impending change. Kiefer has a proven process and a unique toolkit for helping clients understand their maturity levels and project readiness. We use Kiefer Maturity Roadmaps and The Kiefer Project Readiness Assessment in nearly every engagement to help organizations identify goals and uncover potential barriers to success.