Personal information you provide: We store the personal information you enter on the Kiefer website or give to Kiefer in other ways. We currently obtain personal information through:
- registration to download white papers and other content;
- event tracker scanning;
- registration for events and webinars;
- sign-up to our newsletters and event alerts;
- submitting a request through the “contact us” form; and
- direct contact.
Personal information currently solicited: We collect first and last name, position, company name, contact phone number, country, mailing address, and email address.
Uses made of collected personal information: Kiefer collects and logs this information in order to:
- send you information you have requested, such as our newsletters and alerts;
- carry out statistical analysis of the Kiefer website and the people visiting, in order to improve the website and our content;
- contact you via email from time to time to invite you to webinars, share articles that may be of interest, and notify you of upcoming events, and
- contact you directly, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Sharing of Information: We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent the information to anyone. We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site in order to get assistance to improve our website, and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personal information. We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We use service providers, including a customer relationship management software provider, marketing automation provider, social community software provider, and website analytics provider, to provide certain services in support of the Site. These service providers may need to have access to your information in order to provide their services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us.
You can opt out of any future contacts by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 916-932-7220. By contacting us in this manner, you can also:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
Community Forums: Our website offers publicly accessible community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Social Media Features: Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Surveys and Contests: From time to time our website, and our emails linked to website promotions, may request information via surveys and contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose the information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes, and to follow up on survey responses. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving our services, content, and use and satisfaction of the website.
Case Studies: We display case studies of satisfied customers on our site. With your consent we may post a case study about your project. We will not include personally identifiable information in the case study without your consent.