Currently seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer to provide hands-on, value-added services to deliver innovative SharePoint solutions for both public and private sector clients. This role is a very senior level position, accountable for service delivery and serving as a trusted leader to the extended team. It is important to note that we are not staffing for a particular time-bound contract need. Instead, we are seeking an exceptional team player who will contribute to the long-term success of our team and our customers alike.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Able to demonstrate experience that includes a heavy focus on Portal, Collaboration, ECM, Social Computing, Enterprise Integration and Architecture with a specific focus on SharePoint 2013 On Premise and Office 365/SharePoint Online and MS technologies
- Has worked on or led an effort integrating SharePoint with another system such as CRM, ERP, custom application, etc.
- 6-10 years of SharePoint and/or Lead .Net Consulting experience· Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively
- At least 3 years of experience developing custom modules using SharePoint object model; ASP.Net and/or .Net 4.0/4.5 development experience
- Experience building custom SharePoint web parts and custom SharePoint Visual Studio workflows· Understanding of building SharePoint customizations using site definitions, custom content types, features and solution packages
- Experience working on Medium to Large-Scale SharePoint Farms· Understanding of publishing features in SharePoint and experience working with Master Pages, Page Layouts, Themes and CSS
- Strong expertise in Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation a must· Strong understanding of InfoPath Forms Services and experience building custom InfoPath forms with backend systems and web services
- Thorough knowledge of working with Business Data Catalog; experience working with Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010· Self-Motivated – willing to ask questions, offer up new ideas, and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) preferred
- Bachelor Degree in in technical field or 10+ years related experience
Desired Qualifications & Skills
Location: Sacramento, California